Make decisions with confidence, with a virtual financial analysis at your convenience! Who says money management can't be easy and convenient?
This financial analysis package is for two meetings (via web conferencing) with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER? practitioner.
The package includes:
- identification of retirement objectives
- projections of needs and resources
- personalized investment portfolio recommendations.
Our team focuses on working with healthcare providers, business professionals and the LGBTQ community.
Item Special Note
Rules and Restrictions:
- Implementation of recommendations can be done with the company of your choosing and may result in fees and/or commissions separate from this analysis.
- This offer is not available to current or past Planning for Good or Baystate Financial clients.
- We will gladly meet with you at any of our Massachusetts or Rhode Island offices or via web conferencing.
- Winner will be given information to contact Planning for Good directly to book an appointment.
- Date and time of the meetings is by mutual agreement.
- Your analysis is to be completed by March 14, 2021
Securities, investment advisory and financial planning services are offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, Inc. Member SIPC. Primary office: 501 Wampanoag Trail, #200, E. Providence, RI 02915.
Planning for Good® and the puzzle heart logo are registered trademarks. Copyright © 2019 by Karen Melo Ticas, CFP®, RICP®. All rights reserved. CRN202103-245102
Foundation for Belmont Education stores data...
Your support matters, so Foundation for Belmont Education would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Foundation for Belmont Education, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.