The Napa Valley has legendary status for its beauty, culinary wonders, world-renowned viniculture, and luxury lodgings. Two couples will enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity to dine, drink, play and indulge in the finest of Napa Valley during your stay at Meadowood, one of only 14 properties in the world to earn Forbes’ prestigious Triple Five-Star Award in 2019 recognizing it’s hotel, restaurant and spa.
- Two nights lodging in 2 guest suites for 2 couples at Meadowood
- Dinner for 4 at Mustards Grill
- Dinner for 4 at The Charter Oak featuring Chef Christopher Kostow
- Private tour and tasting at The Napa Valley Reserve for 4
- Private tour and tasting at Zakin Family Estate for 4
- 1 bottle of 2015 Zakin Family Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Meadowood Napa Valley lodging is available Sunday – Wednesday nights only during the months of December 2020 through July 2021 based on availability
- The original certificate must be presented upon your arrival to Meadowood
- Expires July 31, 2021
- The Napa Reserve tour and tasting must be reserved in advance
- Zakin Family Estate tour and tasting must be reserved in advance
Alayna and Tom Gray
The Charter Oak
H. William Harlan
Meadowood Napa Valley
Napa Valley Reserve
Jonathan & Janice Zakin
Zakin Family Estate
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County stores data...
Your support matters, so Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.