Life is beautiful at the HF Bar Ranch. Sip your morning coffee on your cabin porch, horseback ride along scenic trails, cast your rod for the catch of the day, hike to a perfect picnic spot by the creek, and stargaze by the fire pit.
The HF Bar Ranch, situated over 7,500 acres bordering Wyoming?s Bighorn National Forest, is the second oldest guest ranch in America. Established in 1913, the Ranch is on the National Register of Historic Places and has been named one of the ?1,000 Places to See Before You Die.?
Family-friendly and all-inclusive, it?s the ultimate escape for your group of four travelers. With unparalleled scenery, a wide range of adventures, and incredible dining, this will be an unforgettable experience you will cherish for years to come.
- A total of four guests may choose their preference of a single 2-bedroom cabin or two 1-bedroom cabins
- Charming log cabins include a spacious living room, large brick fireplace, and plush Persian rugs atop pine floors that lead out to your own private porch
- Daily breakfast, lunch, snacks, and gourmet dinner
- Activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, skeet shooting, hiking, outdoor movies, swimming, ropes course, and biking, along with a kid?s camp
- Available amenities on property include massage and fitness classes
- Nearby amenities include golf courses, art galleries and shopping
Item Special Note
- Valid for Ranch Season June ? September 2020 or June ? September 2021
- Excludes gratuity, tax and incidentals
HF Bar Ranch
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County stores data...
Your support matters, so Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.