Exquisite Collection of Rare Washington Wines
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,000 USD
- $1,300 USD to MichelEsq
- Number of Bids
- 10 - Bid History
Enjoy 12 hand-picked bottles of exquisite red wines from Washington State. Many of these wines are only available through the winery's wine club. This collection is for lovers of wine with discriminating taste. Included are:
- Figgins 2010 Walla Walla Valley Estate Red Wine -- 97 points Robert Parker
- Abeja 2016 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon -- 94 points Wine Spectator
- No Girls 2015 La Paciencia Vineyard Grenache -- 96 points Robert Parker
- Aluve 2016 Primo Volo Red Wine -- Not rated
- Doubleback 2014 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon -- 97 points Robert Parker
- Cayuse 2017 Cailloux Vineyard Syrah -- 97 points Jeb Dunnuck
- Vino La Monarsha 2016 Wahluke Slope Malbec -- 89 points Sean P. Sullivan
- Leonetti 2009 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon -- 97 points Robert Parker
- Horsepower 2016 Sur Echalas Vineyard Syrah -- 98 points Jeb Dunnuck
- Long Shadows 2015 Feathers Cabernet Sauvignon -- 97 points Jeb Dunnuck
- Long Shadows 2014 Chester Kidder Red Wine -- 95 points Robert Parker
- Garrison Creek Cellars 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon -- Not rated
Must be 21 years old or older to bid on this item.
Item Special Note
Thank you for participating in our Online Auction. The winning bidder will be charged at auction close.
Buyer must be local, no shipping available for this item.
Items will be available for pickup beginning July 1st, 2020. Arrangements may be made for local pickup by calling Shellie at Shared Housing Services (253) 272-1532.
Certificates and gift cards will be mailed through the U.S. Postal Service to the winning bidder no later than July 10, 2020
Items not collected before August 15, 2020 become property of Shared Housing Services.
Shared Housing Services stores data...
Your support matters, so Shared Housing Services would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Shared Housing Services, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.