A Whisk(e)y Experience for 10 People
- Certified Whiskey Sommelier Erik Eustice of Whiskey Folks will be your guide for this 2 hour event, hosted at either your home or another venue of your choosing.
- The experience is designed to engage whiskey enthusiasts as well as the whiskey-curious. Expect a casual vibe with plenty of humor and friendly banter.
- You'll enjoy hearing the story of whiskey and learning about whiskey craft while sampling 3 different whiskies from around the world. The whiskey selections will be discussed prior to your event and are included.
- Each guest will receive a Whiskey Folks Glencairn whiskey tasting glass to keep. Glencairn glasses are designed to enhance whiskey enjoyment via sight, smell, and taste. (And they look fancy, like you know what you're doing!)
- Venue coordination, food/refreshments, etc. are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
Tee It Up for the Troops stores data...
Your support matters, so Tee It Up for the Troops would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Tee It Up for the Troops, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.