- 1080p HD video doorbell lets you see, hear, and speak to anyone at your door.
- Improved motion detection, night vision, and privacy features.
- Get mobile notifications when someone is at your door.
- Built-in rechargeable battery or connect to existing wiring.
- Easy setup with the Ring app and included mounting tools.
- Subscribe to the Ring Protect Plan (sold separately) to record and share your videos.
- Pair with select Alexa devices to enable announcements and two-way talk.
Average install time
1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
Field of view
155° horizontal, 90° vertical
Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones
Two-way audio with noise cancellation
Runs on a built-in rechargeable battery. Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply.
802.11 b/g/n wifi connection @ 2.4 GHz
-5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C),
4.98 in. x 2.44 in. x 1.10 in. (126.5mm x 62mm x 28mm)
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation), micro USB charging cable, mounting bracket, user manual, security sticker, and installation tools and hardware
Only if wiring in: Standard doorbell system with 8-24 VAC, 40 VA max, 50/60Hz doorbell transformer
Warranty and service
1-year limited warranty. Use of Ring Video Doorbell is subject to the terms found here.
Click here to view more information on the Ring Video Doorbell support page
Ring Video Doorbell 2nd Generation ? 2020 release
Epilepsy Foundation New England stores data...
Your support matters, so Epilepsy Foundation New England would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Epilepsy Foundation New England, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.