Custom Cornhole Set
- Item Number
- $175 USD to te492d0fb
- Number of Bids
- 3 - Bid History
The Mishawaka High School Robotics Team and Advanced Manufacturing Team will create a custom cornhole set.
- The cornhole boards will be made to standard size using 1/2" sanded birch plywood for the faces and have a 6" center hole that will be machined using a CNC router for precision and accuracy.
- The boards will be 2' x 4' and will be built on a 2x4 frame.
- We are willing to custom paint and do logo lay-ins, but will not break copyright law. That is, we will not use any logos or imagery that are copywritten (for example, we will not make Notre Dame boards).
- Upon winning the auction, you will need to contact Kyle Marsh at 574.254.7300 x 7477 or at 574.229.3380 to discuss your design.
- Once we have your design, we will get some proofs, send them to you, and upon approval, begin our custom manufacturing procedure.
- We will make every effort to deliver the boards within a reasonable time frame as agreed upon between the winner and Mr. Marsh.
- Once completed, I will contact the winner and arrange either pick up or delivery. We will also make bags to match your chosen colors.
*pictures represent samples only
MHS Robotics Team and Advance Manufacturing Team
SCHOOL CITY OF MISHAWAKA EDUCATION FOUNDATION INC stores data...
Your support matters, so SCHOOL CITY OF MISHAWAKA EDUCATION FOUNDATION INC would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from SCHOOL CITY OF MISHAWAKA EDUCATION FOUNDATION INC, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.