Books & Print
The successful bidder for this item will receive the complete Padma Samye Ling Shedra Series from Padmasambhava Buddhist Center. The series includes eight books by the Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches that cover their Shedra teachings from 2003 ? 2009 at Padma Samye Ling Monastery and Retreat Center in upstate New York, as well as an overview on all of the nine yanas that Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche gave in Australia in 1987.
1. Opening the Clear Vision of the Vaibhashika and Sautrantika Schools
2. Opening the Clear Vision of the Mind Only School
3. Opening the Wisdom Door of the Madhyamaka School
4. Opening the Wisdom Door of the Rangtong and Shentong Views: A Brief Explanation of the One Taste of the Second and Third Turnings of the Wheel of Dharma
5. Opening the Wisdom Door of the Outer Tantras: Refining Awareness Through Ascetic Ritual and Purification Practice
6. Turning the Wisdom Wheel of the Nine Golden Chariots (overview of all 9 levels)
7. Splendid Presence of the Great Guhyagarbha: Opening the Wisdom Door of the King of All Tantras
8. Key to Opening the Wisdom Door of Anuyoga: Exploring the One Taste of the Three Mandalas
These teachings include: the essential philosophical points of the Vaibhashika, Sautrantika, Mind Only (Chittamatra), and Madhyamaka Schools, as well as extensive instructions on the union of Rangtong and Shentong views as taught by the great masters Longchenpa and Mipham Rinpoche, teachings on the three Outer Tantras according to the Grand Samadhi Tantra, and Mahayoga and Anuyoga teachings.
Each book is an edited transcription of the shedra teachings given by the Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches. As a set they incorporate over 150 hours of teaching by the Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches including numerous selections from the question-and-answer sessions between Rinpoches and their students. Seven of these books are paperback and published by Dharma Samudra in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2015. The Great Guhyagarbha is a cloth hardback book, and was published in 2011.
Padmasambhava Buddhist Center was established in 1989 by Venerable Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche (1938-2010) and Venerable Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche to preserve in its entirety the authentic message of Buddha Shakyamuni and Guru Padmasambhava, and in particular to teach the traditions of the Nyingma school and Vajrayana Buddhism. PBC includes over twenty centers in the U. S.A., Puerto Rico, Latvia, and Russia, as well as monastic institutions in Russia, the U.S.A., and India.
Item Special Note
Teachings are unrestrictred.
All prices $USD
Cost of shipping not included in bid price.
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.