Fly Fishing in Argentina with SET Fishing. This package combines fishing on Upper Parana River and the Ibera Wetlands for two (2) anglers. 7 nights and 6 full days
- Day 1: Fly from Buenos Aires to Corrientes airport - Private Transfer to La Alondra Lodge
- Day 2 to 4: Three (3) full day fishing at Ibera Wetlands - La Alondra Lodge.
- Day 5: Morning transfer to Itati Lodge ? Full day of fishing on the Upper Parana River
- Day 6 and 7: Two (2) full day fishing at Upper Parana River - Itati Lodge
- Day 8: Transfer from the lodge to the Corrientes Airport
This is good for two (2) people and is valid through April 30, 2022.
INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE:
- All lodging as described on the itinerary
- All meals, beer and wine
- Full-time guide and coordinator during the trip
- Transportation between local airport and the lodges
- All the special services described on the itinerary
- Fishing license, all flies and fishing gear.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE:
- International and local flights
- Airport transfers in Buenos Aires from and the International airport and local airport.
Kevin Landon from SET Fly Fishing can assist with travel arrangements.
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.