Four-night Fly Fishing Package for Two in Wonderful Wyoming! This incredible package includes:
- Two night's lodging at the Anvil Inn in Jackson, Wyoming. Value is $700
- Gift certificate for Glorietta Restaurant in Jackson, Wyoming. Value is $100
- Deluxe Picnic lunch from Persephone. Value is $100
- Two nights lodging at Jakey's Fork Bed and Breakfast. Value is $500
- Full day of guided float fishing with Jean Bruun in the Jackson Hole area. Value is $500
- One full day of guided fishing with Jeramie Prine in the Dubois area. Value is $500
- One full day of guided fishing with Missy Sprouse, CfR Board member, on pristine private water in Crowheart, Wyoming. Value is priceless.
- Loaded fly box with assortment of Wind River and Jackson area flies from CfR's Wyoming Program's River Helper Dennis Kidd. Value is $300
Further details of the trip are in three of the photographs.
- Transportation to and from the accommodations
- Wyoming Fishing license
- Gratuities for fishing guides
- Gratuities for lodging staff
- Meals not designated in item description
This package is valid through September of 2022. Components of the package can be used at different times (i.e. Use your 2 nights in Jackson in 2021 and your 2 nights in Dubois in 2022). If for an unanticipated reason one of the components is no longer available, comparable lodging, dining or fishing will be arranged.
Item Special Note
The Winning Bidder will be sent the certificates.
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.