This Insulated Hoodie is part of the Orvis PRO line of fishing apparel, the most technologically advanced outerwear we've ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design,
Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The PRO Insulated Hoodie uses body-mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity levels and environments.
- Low-profile scuba-style hood for easy layering and better visibility.
- High-quality YKK® zippers
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) coating
- Nylon shell and liner.
- Polyester insulation
- 80g/m2 PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation in body, hood, and arm
- 80g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation in side panel and under arm
- 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zippered security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- 2 zippered fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Athletic Fit
Women's Colors and sizes: Dragonfly, Dusty Purple and Black; XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20)
Men's Colors and sizes: Turbulence, Evening Blue, Camouflage and Black; S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
We have two offers in the auction - check out Lot #347.
Item Special Note
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.