A Collection of Fishing Books - Five (5) gently used books in excellent condition.
- Spring Creek - Nick Lyons Spring Creek is a classic read that should not be missed by anyone who fly fishes and dreams of the "perfect fly fishing experience." Lyons writes about us, the regular, average fly fisher and our doubts about our fishing skills and worthiness to be in such a wonderful place
- Fly Fishing Guide to the meaning of life - Peter Kaminsky - The fly fisherman is a unique breed of sportsman--he loves the sparkle of sunlight dancing off a trout stream, the surreal beauty of a mayfly hatch on a spring day, and the heart-thumping eruption of a surface strike by a large trout. Here Peter Kaminsky writes about the angler's passion and his pursuit of knowledge. He explains how long days without fish can teach you how to deal with failure and how releasing a caught fish can remind us about ethics. He offers inspiration to those who love the sport as much as he does. - hard covered
- Shared Treasures - Sally Stoner - a delightful book of a gentlewoman's musings of days spent in the sheer joy of fly-fishing with friends making memories in some of the finest trout streams in the west. written from a feminine prospective it evokes fond memories of your own fishing experiences. The stories are more than just describing the anticipation, bliss and excitement of casting the fly, mending a line or setting the hook. These stories are about the author and her companions sharing in adventure. A fun read.
- Fly Fishing through a Mid-lfe Crisis - Howell Raines has gone fly fishing with US presidents and legends of the sport, as well as relatives, childhood friends, and his two sons. Raines offers his now-classic meditation on the "disciplined, beautiful, and unessential activity" of fly fishing and the challenges and opportunities of middle age. "Anything is possible in the life of a man if he lives long enough, even adulthood."
- All Fishermen are Liars - Linda Greenshaw - All Fishermen Are Liars brims with true stories of the most eccentric crew member, the funniest episode, the biggest fish, and the wildest night at sea. It gives readers what they have come to love and expect from Linda Greenlaw--luminous descriptions and edge-of-the-seat thrills. It's the perfect book for anyone who loves fishing and the sea.
Item Special Note
Shipping and handling additional - $10.00
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.