Beat anthracnose, dollar spot, and many other turfgrass diseases with PREMION® fungicide. PREMION is powered by PCNB, a multi-site contact fungicide and the only FRAC Group 14 fungicide registered for turf use. This unique mode of action makes PREMION a very valuable and effective fungicide resistance management tool.
- For applications April through June, or mid-August through November
- Greens and Tees: For anthracnose control, apply at 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- Fairways: For control of dollar spot and other labeled spring, summer and fall diseases, apply at 6 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- For snow mold control, apply at 8 to 12 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- Active Ingredients: PCNB 37.82% and tebuconazole 2.5%
- FRAC Group 14 and FRAC Group 3 fungicides
- Dual modes of action
- Contact and systemic activity
- Formulation: Water-based TurfJet? technology for enhanced turf tolerance
Shipping included within Continental United States only (Excluding Alaska & Hawaii).
Proceeds benefit the Environmental Institute for Golf.
Environmental Institute for Golf stores data...
Your support matters, so Environmental Institute for Golf would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Environmental Institute for Golf, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.