Only members of the MCS community (Current/Former MCS parents, alumni, staff & trustees) may bid on this experience.
Enjoy a three-day, two-night stay at the Manhattan Country School Farm at New Kingston Mountain for up to 20 people!
Hike our trails and do barn chores including handmilking a cow and gathering eggs!
Weekends in the spring can include waking up to warm weather, hiking the woods either at the Farm or on one of the many Catskill Mountain trails and seeing the baby lambs (lambing season happens in early spring).
Weekends in the summer provide relief from the city heat and opportunities to "buy locally" at the Pakatakan Farmers' Market.
Weekends in the fall, sometimes as late as Indigenous People's Day, feature the warm light of the changing fall foliage and a last chance to cook outside on the grill.
During winter, you'll have access to four well-known downhill ski centers as well as cross country skiing and snowshoeing on the Farm property and on a trail in Roxbury.
Item Special Note
- Redeem your stay by April 2022.
- Only members of the MCS community (Current/Former MCS parents, alumni, staff & trustees) may bid on this experience
- 3-Day/2-Night Stay for up to 20 people at the Manhattan Country School Farm in the Catskills
- All COVID safety precautions and rules must be followed
- Does not include any meals; you're welcome to cook your own in the farmhouse kitchen
- Bring your own sheets and towels
- Date to be arranged with MCS Farm Director John McDaniel based on the Farm's availabilty; not available the weekend of Farm Outing Day in June or during July because of Farm Camp
Manhattan Country School stores data...
Your support matters, so Manhattan Country School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Manhattan Country School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.