Adventures & Travel
Villa at Hammock Cove Resort & Spa - Antigua
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $3,800 USD
- Opening Bid
- $700 USD
- Online Open
- Oct 1, 2021 8:00 AM EDT
- Online Close
- Nov 20, 2021 9:30 PM EST
Stay for seven (7) nights in a luxury waterview villa, up to two (2) villas double occupancy - adults only!
Hammock Cove offers an impressive location, just a few hundred yards from Devil?s Bridge National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The resort overlooks bright, turquoise waters with stunning, yet calming vistas across a protected bay with the Caribbean Sea as its backdrop.
All king bedded villas come equipped with a very large scenic lanai and a private ?infinity edge? plunge pool, all with stunning water views.
Luxurious sun loungers, hanging papa san chair, and your personal cocktail counter with temperature controlled wine cooler (fully stocked) create a truly indulgent outdoor living area.
Inside, enjoy upscale, island-inspired custom furnishings, volume ceilings with rich wood accents, and a gorgeous bathroom with, dual sinks, professionally lit vanity mirrors, and huge shower featuring 4 showerheads and pebbled basins with linen and pebbled tile wall accents.
Resort highlights include:
- Beautiful free-standing private Villas with spacious balconies, infinity-edge plunge pools, personalized wine and liquor bar, luxurious spa-style bathrooms, and modern Caribbean decor.
- Two restaurants featuring sophisticated menus, full bars, craft beers, and extensive wine collections.
- Indulgent Spa offering a wide array of body and beauty treatments.
- Yoga Pavilion, Fitness Center, and Wellness Activities.
Item Special Note
* All reservations are subject to a required supplement of $250+tax per person/night based on double occupancy which provides dining, beverages (including alcohol), resort facilities, activities, service charges & gratuities. Based on double occupancy/ plus tax.
* Government tax/service is additional.
* Reservations are subject to availability, some restrictions apply.
* Air transportation not included.
* Must book before December 20, 2022.
ArtsWestchester stores data...
Your support matters, so ArtsWestchester would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from ArtsWestchester, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.