At Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, you'll find five distinctly different courses built on a beautiful stretch of sand dunes perched 100 feet above the Pacific Ocean. Bandon Dunes and Pacific Dunes feature a dozen holes that run along the bluff overlooking 2.3 miles of sweeping, undisturbed shoreline. Bandon Trails begins on a massive dune, works its way through open meadows and upland forest, and then finishes in the dunes. Old MacDonald moves through dunes to ocean revealing breathtaking views. Among the coastal forest, dunes and gorse, lie golf holes that yield fresh rewards each time they're played.
- Two Lily Pond Rooms for Two Nights - 2 Queen Beds per room (double occupancy)
- (12) Total Rounds of Golf - Golf available at Bandon Trails, Bandon Dunes, Old MacDonald and Pacific Dunes
Item Special Note
- Expires March 27, 2022
- Golf must be played Sunday through Thursday
- Excludes play from July 1st - September 30th
- Golf may be played on any course excluding Bandon Preserve
- Subject to availability
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County stores data...
Your support matters, so Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.