Congressional Medal of Honor Convention for 4 Guests in Boston
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- Opening Bid
- $11,000 USD
September 9-11, 2021
The Medal of Honor is the country's highest military decoration awarded for "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty." The 103 living recipients of the Medal of Honor gather once a year.
Experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Medal of Honor recipients at their annual meeting. Join them for a historic cruise aboard the USS Constitution. As a VIP guest you will attend all private Medal of Honor events and enjoy a VIP table at the Medal of Honor Society's Patriot Awards Dinner.
Located in the Seaport District, one of Boston's most exciting neighborhoods, the award-winning Seaport Hotel offers an authentic New England feel on the historic waterfront with dozens of restaurants, parks and museums within walking distance. Overlooking Boston Harbor and backed by beautiful city views, Seaport is the ideal location for your 3 night stay.
Package for four (4) Includes:
* Two (2) Rooms for Three (3) Nights at the Host Hotel,Seaport Boston
* Private VIP invitations for all Medal of Honor Convention events, including;
- Thursday, September 9th - Reception and dinner with Medal of Honor recipients followed by concert with the Irish Tenor John McDermott at The Encore Hotel in Boston.
- Friday, September 10th - Congressional Medal of Honor Society presents its Annual Citizens Awards at the Seaport Hotel.
- Saturday morning, September 11th - Participate in the Boston's annual September 11th memorial event and then embark on the USS Constitution for a Boston Harbor cruise. The USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, was launched in 1797 and is the longest serving ship in the United States Navy.
- Saturday evening, September 11th - Patriot Award Dinner at Boston Convention Center hosted by Gary Sinise. Rob Riggle will be presented with The Bob Hope Award. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, will also be recognized. You and your three guests will be seated at a VIP table with a Medal of Honor Recipient for the Patriot Award Dinner and visit with all the honored guests.
Item Special Note
- Non Transferable
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County stores data...
Your support matters, so Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.