Get Organized! Planners, journals, and calendars, oh my!
- Item Number
- $60 USD to br065fabd
The winning bid will go to Panorama Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to Resilience Across Borders (tax ID 815265226) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 4 - Bid History
Enjoy the ultimate organization bundle from Denise Albright Studio. Their fun, yet practical designs will help you meet your goals, get things done, and make you smile! This bundle includes three styles of pocket notebooks, a monthly desk calendar, peek at the week pad, meal planner, and a card-for-all occasions boxed set. Plus four packs of stickers to help you decorate/plan!
Pocket Notebooks: Plan it, List it, Doodle it!
- Three small notebooks with varying interiors to capture your thoughts (see photos)
- 52 sheets in each
- 6 x 4.5 x 0.5 inches
- Each includes an elastic loop which fits most pens
Monthly Desk Calendar
- Through June 2022
- It's big enough to provide lots of notes space, but small enough to take it from the office to the kitchen table for your Sunday night planning session.
- Repurpose every page by using the columns of lists on the backside. There?s even a column with checkboxes!
- Monthly thumbnails let you relate dates for each view OR flip to the yearly view of 2021 and 2022 to see the entire year in all its glory.
- Jot the monthly Dates to Remember on the perpetual style page appropriately named. Tip: Loved one have a new baby? Get married? Or maybe close on their first home? Adding those special occasions on the Dates to Remember page will make you look like a dove when you acknowledge those life events in the years ahead!
- Bills due and budgeting are part of everyone?s life...so a Monthly Bills worksheet is part of this planner pad, too!
- The sturdy, dry erase backer card is a useful keepsake to keep all your key info at your fingertips. This is great for anyone who may be watching your kids, pets or home!
Peek at the Week
- Allow yourself the time to transcribe your thoughts onto paper. This process alone will be more mind-liberating than you can imagine!
- 52 non-dated weekly pages...use it every week or as needed, you choose!
- Highlight the key events each day on the weekly row across the top
- Assign tasks in priority levels: Must Do, Should Do and Could Do
- Note your Goals...big or small, reach 'em ALL!
- Win at follow-up/follow-through by listing your calls & emails for the week
- Re-purpose each weekly sheet by using the backside for lists including "bubble style" check boxes.
- Put it in view! Use the pre-drilled holes to hang with your favorite ribbon or twine.
- When your pad is gone...the backer card is a handy dry erase board for shopping lists, tasks or things to remember like movies to watch or books to read.
- Great for students of all ages! (well, for those old enough to write, that is.)
- When you allow yourself time to think through the week(s) ahead, you can be intentional about choosing healthier meals and listing the right ingredients to complete your plan. Rushing through a grocery store while starving putting things in your cart all willy-nilly like is a recipe for bad choices!
- Includes 52 Weekly spreads for a full year of planning. Pages are non-dated, so use it when it works for you.
- Perpetual style, ie. you fill-in the dates, so that you can use it each week or pause the habit when you're on vacation or the the like.
- Every week has sections for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack & Prep tasks.
- Utilize the checkboxes at the bottom of each day to track each meal's completion or preparation.
- The reverse of each weekly menu is a grocery list designed with (3) sections and checkboxes, too. Tip: re-purpose the prior week's sheet to use as the grocery list for the current week so that your menu stays in tact on the pad.
- Pre-drilled to easily hang using a ribbon or twine of your choice.
- BONUS! The backer card is a dry erase menu board. Display in your kitchen for all your family to see...and spare the question "What's for Dinner?" from being asked a dozen times daily!
Greeting Cards Boxed Set
- 12 Greeting Cards, 12 Gift Tags + 24 Gift Stickers included
- Humorous Check-the-Box style covers every card-sending occasion.
- Give a gift a finished look with the peel & sticker gift stickers & hole-punched gift tags with ribbons.
- Hand-illustrated, full-color design on a chalkboard background is great for everybody, tall or small.
- Assorted color envelopes brightens any mailbox!
- Professionally printed and packaged
- BONUS box to store your set
Item Special Note
Auction winners are responsible for all shipping costs, to be added at the end of the auction. Local pick-up during business hours in Rockville or Chevy Chase, MD can be arranged.
Resilience Across Borders stores data...
Your support matters, so Resilience Across Borders would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Resilience Across Borders, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.