A Week in Belize at Two Resorts
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $5,000 USD
Four Nights at Victoria House
- Victoria House Resort and Spa is located on breathtaking Ambergris Keye, on a private stretch of ocean beach.
- You'll stay in a romantic tropical casita, complete with a private patio and hammock.
- As a boutique resort, Victoria House is unsurpassed in the art of pampering its guests with an abundance of services and conveniences, including a new spa
- Perched at the edge of one of the most stunning natural wonders of the world, the Belize Barrier Reef, the resort offers great snorkeling and diving
- This will be the R&R part of your vacation, designed to wash away stress and promote tranquility.
Three Nights at Chaa Creek
- Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury resort, rated as one of the world's best Eco Lodges.
- Wildly civilized sums up the philosophy of this resort, located in the heart of Mayan civilization.
- Set along the banks of the Macal River and stretching towards the foothills of the Maya Mountains, Chaa Creek provides unique adventure travel experiences with a focus on Belize's ecology, natural history and vibrant multicultural society.
- Right at the resort, you can walk through this beautiful property, visit a Blue Morph Butterlfly farm and natural history center, and enjoy hiking on the Ruta Maya Trail System.
- A guide will take you canoeing down the Macal River, one of the most tranquil experiences you can imagine!
Item Special Note
Victoria House restrictions: Reservations based upon availability. Not valid over Peak Season Dates & the month of March. Expires 12/15/22.
Chaa Creek restrictions: Valid for two people until July, 2022.
Wells Bring Hope stores data...
Your support matters, so Wells Bring Hope would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wells Bring Hope, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.