2 General Admission Tickets for the Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $40 USD
- Leading Bid
- $20 USD - Reserve Not Met
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to U.S. Vets (tax ID 954382752) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
In 1981, visions of sugar plums inspired long-time Houston Ballet supporter Preston Frazier to approach the board of Houston Ballet Guild with a new concept and means to raise much needed funds for the Houston Ballet Foundation, its Academy and scholarship programs. His dream of a holiday market in the tradition of a European or Latin American street market has grown steadily and spectacularly âÂ”Â€ from humble beginnings in a church bazaar setting to a four-day shopping extravaganza at NRG Center. In 2019, over 107,240 customers with a strong passion to shop spent over $20.4 million at more than 270 national and international booths âÂ”Â€ each offering unique items for the entire family, including home décor, gourmet food, apparel, accessories, toys, men's items and much, much more ? and all of this just in time for holiday shopping!
Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market has become the signature holiday fundraising shopping event in Texas that kicks off the holiday season! It is a one-stop shop featuring over 270 merchants, offering unique items for everyone, including home décor, gifts, food, apparel, toys, accessories and more. It is the best way to shop and give back during the holidays, as proceeds from each admission and special event ticket that is purchased, plus 11% of all the merchandise you buy, goes back to Houston Ballet Foundation.
Learn More : https://www.houstonballet.org/about/nutcracker-market/
Item Special Note
* All items containing alcohol cannot be shipped and the purchaser must be 21+.
* Large items will be pick-up only or subject to a shipping fee.
* The auction ends on October 26th, 2021. Any items not picked up by November 2nd, 2021 will be re donated to US VETS.
* Special instructions on ticketed items will be sent to the purchaser after the auction has been closed. Any booking and additional fees for ticketed items will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
* US VETS is not responsible for any damages to items caused by shipping and handling.
U.S. Vets stores data...
Your support matters, so U.S. Vets would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from U.S. Vets, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.