Private Wine Class from Nice Winery
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $880 USD
- Leading Bid
- $500 USD - Reserve Not Met
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to U.S. Vets (tax ID 954382752) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Winemaker and Foodie superduo Ryan Levy and Ian Eastveld of Nice Winery are Certified Sommeliers, wine educators, and Le Cordon Bleu trained chefs. Their hand crafted, boutique wines are poured in top restaurants and have won gold medals in internationally recognized wine competitions. Ryan and Ian have built their epicurean pedigree while studying in Paris, France, directing culinary education for Viking, teaching cuisine to thousands of students at Central Market, and operating their restaurant and catering companies, Republic and Nuance. They make their wines from estate vineyards in Texas, Argentina, and California.
How nice! Grab 10-16 of your favorite wine loving friends and head to The Nice Winery in Houston for a seated, private wine tasting. The certificate holder is entitled to an educational, guided, seated wine class with our winery staff at our Houston wine tasting studio. You and your guests will enjoy a tasting of six of our award-winning wines, wine education, and a specialty meat and cheese tray.
Learn More : https://www.nicewines.com/
Item Special Note
* All items containing alcohol cannot be shipped and the purchaser must be 21+.
* Large items will be pick-up only or subject to a shipping fee.
* The auction ends on October 26th, 2021. Any items not picked up by November 2nd, 2021 will be re donated to US VETS.
* Special instructions on ticketed items will be sent to the purchaser after the auction has been closed. Any booking and additional fees for ticketed items will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
* US VETS is not responsible for any damages to items caused by shipping and handling.
U.S. Vets stores data...
Your support matters, so U.S. Vets would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from U.S. Vets, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.