Air Force - Aim High ... Fly, Fight, Win!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- Leading Bid
- $250 USD - Reserve Not Met
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to U.S. Vets (tax ID 954382752) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
This painting is part of Benjamin's new Defenders of Freedom Series, it displays the progression of aircraft over time and the importance of the US Air Force in defending our skies and advancing aviation technology. The left side, from top to bottom, is the start of aviation with the Wright brothers progressing through WW2. The right side, from top to bottom, shows the development of the jet era into modern day aviation and rockets. Lt. Col. David Fujimoto USAF (Ret.), Aggie class of 2017, flew the AC130, middle right. The F15 being refueled in the painting, was flown by Capt. Christopher Sartain, Aggie class of 1990, Benjamin?s A&M Corps of Cadets Squadron 3 classmate.
The print is a 14"x23" art print.
Learn More : https://benjaminknox.com/
Item Special Note
* All items containing alcohol cannot be shipped and the purchaser must be 21+.
* Large items will be pick-up only or subject to a shipping fee.
* The auction ends on October 26th, 2021. Any items not picked up by November 2nd, 2021 will be re donated to US VETS.
* Special instructions on ticketed items will be sent to the purchaser after the auction has been closed. Any booking and additional fees for ticketed items will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
* US VETS is not responsible for any damages to items caused by shipping and handling.
U.S. Vets stores data...
Your support matters, so U.S. Vets would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from U.S. Vets, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.