Patrick Rothfuss Gold Favor Ring (exchangeable for a favor from Pat)
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $10,200 USD to mt740c990
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to WORLDBUILDERS INC (tax ID 900618018) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 28 - Bid History
The beautiful Gold Favor Ring designed by Badali Jewelry is a well-known, though rare, commodity.
In the fine traditions of the Maer's court, it bestows the inscription of Rothfuss himself. It allows for one favor.
This favor has no expiration date. It can be traded, transferred, sold, or lost. In essence, the ring is the favor.
You give the ring back when you cash in your favor. So don't lose it.
The nature of this favor is fairly open-ended, though some negotiation may be necessary depending on the nature of the favor.
Possible uses for the favor include:
- Asking Pat to insert your name/likeness into a future book or story.
- Asking Pat's assistance in wooing the object of your affection, preferably from under a balcony at night.
- Asking Pat to read and critique your unpublished manuscript (or your published one, if you really want.)
- Asking Pat give a reading/workshop at your local library or University.
- Asking Pat to give a reading/workshop at your house.
- Asking Pat to give a reading/workshop in your bedroom.
- Asking Pat to help you move a particularly heavy couch. Etc.
WORLDBUILDERS INC stores data...
Your support matters, so WORLDBUILDERS INC would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from WORLDBUILDERS INC, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.