Art (CCLS Client)
People in the storm
- Item Number
- Opening Bid
- $85 USD
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to CREATIVE COMMUNITY LIVING SERVICES INC (tax ID 391195540) on behalf of the winner.
This framed piece of art is made with acrylic paints and features a black frame.
The artwork was created by a former client of CCLS and donated to us.
Item Special Note
Payments for winning bids are due at the conclusion of the auction via online payment.
Shipping and pickup are available for all items. The CCLS Auction Team will work with each buyer to determine the best method of item delivery.
Art will be mailed via USPS Priority Mail shipping when available. Buyers will be charged for the shipping costs and charges will appear as a second charge on your card.
You may choose to pick up your items at one of the CCLS offices. In the event that you choose to pick up your item, no additional fees will be charged to the buyer. Items will be available at the designated location after June 3, 2022. An email with pick-up details will be sent to you on or before this date.
Pick up locations
- Corporate Office, 314 E Main Street, Watertown, WI 53094
- Eastern Office, 12970 W. Bluemound Suite 301, Elm Grove, WI 53122
- North Central Regional Office, 2821 8th Street So, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
- Northwestern Region Office, 221 Fillmore St, Black River Falls, WI 54615
- Western Region Office, 704 Sand Lake Road, Suite 201, Onalaska, WI 54650
- South Central Region Office, 2985 Triverton Pike, Fitchburg, WI 53711
- Southern Office, 101 S Main St Ste 350, Janesville, WI 53546
- Marshfield Office and Day Services, 2308 South Hume Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449
CREATIVE COMMUNITY LIVING SERVICES INC stores data...
Your support matters, so CREATIVE COMMUNITY LIVING SERVICES INC would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from CREATIVE COMMUNITY LIVING SERVICES INC, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.