Kennedy Center: Twelve (12) performance posters--suitable for framing!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $150 USD
- $25 USD to sj4fd181d
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to American Guild of Organists (tax ID 13-0431730) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
1. Christoph Eschenbach conducts Beethoven's Ninth Symphony: June 15-17, 2017
2. The Barber of Seville: April 28 - May 5, 2018
3. WNO Gala: Celebrating Leonard Bernstein at 100: May 20, 2018
4. Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 1; Handel's Music for the Royal Fireworks: May 18-20, 2017
5. Yuja Wang plays Prokofiev; Rachmaninoff's Symphonic Dances: November 30 and December 2
6. Reveries from Ravel: Mother Goose & Daphnis et Chloe: May 10 and 12, 2018
7. Der Rosenkavalier in Concert with Renee Fleming: March 6, 2014
8. Runnicles conducts Durufle's Requiem: November 10-12, 2017
9. Declassified The Rite of Spring: November 3,2017
10. Brahms's First Symphony: February 22 and 24, 2018
11. Mahler's Tenth Symphony: March 1 and 3, 2018
12. Justice at the Opera with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: March 9, 2017
Item Special Note
Each full-color poster measures 22"x14". Buy it now price includes a $50 contribution to the AGO Annual Fund.
Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
American Guild of Organists stores data...
Your support matters, so American Guild of Organists would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Guild of Organists, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.