Soak in the German Heritage of the Amana Colonies, IA
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $450 USD
- $200 USD to jpcd64ae2
The winning bid will go to FrontStream Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c3 nonprofit organization, which will send the donation to IOWA TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERS FOUNDATION (tax ID 853540084) on behalf of the winner.
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
The culture of the Amana Colonies, IA is truly unique and can be found in a variety of ways but it is certainly evident in the pace of living. Here in the Colonies time seems to move just a little slower. You’ll also find the culture in many of our shops that have historic roots. You can taste it, touch it, smell it and even see it.
Being a Germanic community we like a party or celebration, if you’re like us you’ll want to come for events both large and small. Our major events are well known and feature great food, fun, and culture. (amanacolonies.com/things-to-do/festivals)
- one (1) over night stay at Hotel Millwright in an Amana King or Amana Double Queen room + 2 free drink tickets (hotelmillwright.com) - expires September 1, 2024
- handmade basket by Brook & Basket Shop
- Amana Meat Shop & Smokehouse Summer Sausage + Beef Jerky (amanameatshop.com)
- four (4) pack TKM Theatrical theater tickets (tommilligan.org) - expires December 1, 2024
- $50 gift certificate to Ox Yoke Inn (oxyokeinn.com) - expires December 31, 2023
- two (2) Ackerman Winery wine tasting certificates + two (2) wine glasses (ackermanwinery.com) - expires August 1, 2024
- Authentic Amana Colony Folk Art crochet mittens by Amana Arts Guild (amanaartsguild.com)
- Four Winds Farm CBG Gummies + CBG Hemp Body Salve
- $30 gift card to Ronneburg Restaurant + Recipe Album
- Amana Wollen Mill hand towel set
- Schanz Furniture & Refinishing tree
Item Special Note
Donated by partners ofAmana Colonies Convention & Visitors Bureau
IOWA TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERS FOUNDATION stores data...
Your support matters, so IOWA TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERS FOUNDATION would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from IOWA TRAVEL INDUSTRY PARTNERS FOUNDATION, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.