Sat May 8, 2010
6PM - 6PM EDT
Auction Closed! Thank you for your participation!
The PEF Main Event Online Auction was a great success. Thank you all for taking the time to support Peninsula Education Foundation and PVPUSD. Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid to build a better world
Please pick up your items and gift certificates STARTING May 10th at the PEF offices, 300A Paseo del Mar, Palos Verdes Estates, CA.
Some Featured Auction Items at Main Event...
Wine Auction Preview:
- 1996 Margaux Bordeaux
- 1986 Lafite Rothschild Bordeaux
- 1982 Mouton Rotschild Bordeaux
- 1997 Dunn Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Magnum
- Vertical of Caymus Special Selection Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2002-2003-2004)
- 2001 Chateau Latour Pauillac
- 2003 & 2004 Opus One (signed)
- 1998 Chateuaneuf-Du-Papes: Domaine du Caillou 1998; Domaine de la Janasse 1998; Chateau de Beaucastel 1998; Vieux Telegraphe 1998; Domaine de la Janasse Chaupin 1998
- 2000 Opus One Bordeaux style
Live Auction Preview:
- Dinner for 20 in your home featuring renowned pianist David Benoit with dinner by Chef Christine Brown of Restaurant Christine
- Cruise to Tahiti on Paul Gauguin Cruises with airfare from Air Tahiti Nui
- Portuguese Bend Beach Club membership (sixteen year waiting list)
- Terranea Resort Surprise package
- Vacation villa in Costa Rica - sleeps 14!
Silent Auction Preview:
- Pelican Bay Resort two night stay - includes golf or spa treatment
- Dodger Dugout tickets
- Las Vegas, Baby
- Portrait sittings
The Auction May Be Gone, But Our Mission Goes On!
Even though our auction has ended, our organization and our mission have not. We would greatly appreciate your continued support in terms of time, effort and funding, and will do our best to keep you up to date on future activities.
We would like to thank our sponsors...
Shirley & John Resich