Any on-line bidders who were winners of items will be contacted by a Broadway Cares staff member.
Thanks for your support.
Make Your Bid to Support Broadway Cares!
Now is your chance to not only get amazing theatre memorabilies, but to do it knowing you are helping support Broadway Cares.
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is one of the nation's leading industry-based HIV/AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations. We fund the social service work of The Actors Fund and award grants to more than 300 AIDS and family service organizations nationwide.
With your help, what we do together makes a difference.
Conditions of Sale
The items listed in the auction cataloge will be offered and sold by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS on the following terms and conditions amended by any posted notices or oral announcements during the sale:
1) On the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, highest bidder will have purchased the offered lot and (a) assumes full risk and responsibility therefore, (b) will pay the full purchase price therefore and (c) will remove said property from the Grand Auction location. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2) Purchases must be settled on the night of sale, unless the bidder has placed a silent bid via telephone. Payment may be made by cash, check (made payable to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS), MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
3) Dates for walk-on roles and set visits are subject to one that is mutually acceptable and must be completed during the current season. Winning bidders must have scheduling flexibility. Because of editing that occurs after filming, there is not necessarily a guarantee one will appear in the final edited version to be broadcast. Winners must be over the age of 18 to film the appearance. If there is a problem, the producers of the TV shows assume no financial responsibility. These prizes may not be re-auctioned, sold or used in any other promotion. If you are interested in a particular lot, please ask if any special conditions apply, as some shows require pre-signed agreements for security reasons.
4) In general, theatre walk-on roles are for weeknight performances only and subject to a date that is mutually agreeable. Holiday weeks are excluded. In general, winners need to be 18 years old or older.
5) All tickets are subject to availability and in general are good for weeknight performances, not including holiday weeks. Specific restrictions will be in the documentation delivered to winning bidder.
6) Bidders are responsible for making their own arrangements for travel packages, dinners, tickets and walk-ons as specified in the documentation delivered to winning bidder. After payment has cleared, said documentation will be mailed to the winning bidder.
7) All packages have expiration dates, in general one year from date of auction. Some packages expire within six months of date of auction. Winning bidder assumes responsibility for making arrangements before expiration date.
8) Although BC/EFA has endeavored to catalog and describe all items correctly, all property is sold “As Is.” BC/EFA makes no representation or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the property.
9) Auction prizes are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please contact your accountant for guidelines. Broadway Cares is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
10) Some restrictions and black-out dates may apply for airline travel. Airline travel is for continental United States only.
11) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Winning bidder is legally bound to pay full purchase price.