Fri May 18, 2012
4PM - 8PM EDT
Auction Closed! Thank you for your participation!
The MCS Spring 2012 Auction was a great success! Thank you all for taking the time to support Montessori Country School, and helping us raise the funds toward a new roof. Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item and helped with the auction
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid to build a better world
Please make your CHECK or MONEY ORDER payable to Montessori Country School, and include the TOTAL AMOUNT of all items won.
*If you need to arrange shipping of your item(s), you must first contact MCS. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, item(s) won, and a correct shipping address. Please DO NOT send payment until you receive confirmation of the total cost of your combined winnings plus S&H. We will not ship your item(s) until we have received full payment.
To pay for your items, you may either:
1) Drop off your payment in the MCS Main Office by Tuesday, March 20th OR
2) Send your payment to:
Montessori Country School
Attn: Auction Committee
P.O. Box 272
Herndon, VA 20172
Please let us know when you mail the check or money order, and we will email you to confirm that we have received it.
PICK-UP OF ITEMS
Items will be available for pick-up at MCS during Morning Drop-Off on Monday 3/26 - Wednesday 3/28 from 8:30 – 9:15 A.M.
All bids are binding and all sales are final. All items are sold "as is." No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The lucky winners must pay for each item at the final bidding price at the end of the auction. Items will be available for pick-up in the MCS office between Monday 3/26 & Wednesday 3/28. Complete details will be sent via email when the auction ends. In some cases, the purchaser will have to contact the donor in order to collect the purchased item or service.
2. If you are unable to pick up the items in person, please contact MCS to arrange shipping. We can only ship to the continental U.S.; we cannot ship internationally. The winner is responsible for all S&H costs, which will be added to the winning bid amount. Please do not send a check until you receive confirmation of the total cost of your combined winnings plus S&H. Items will ship via USPS, or another carrier upon request, with delivery confirmation of some kind. If you buy multiple items, we will group them together whenever possible to save on S&H costs. When your package has been sent, we will notify you with the register receipt and delivery confirmation numbers. If you have questions regarding S&H costs, please contact MCS before placing a bid.
3. MCS can only accept payment by check or money order. Although Bidding for Good requires a credit card as a condition for registering to bid, MCS DOES NOT have credit card processing capabilities and DOES NOT charge your credit card.
4. All bids are binding and all sales are final. All items are sold "as is." No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
5. Read all descriptions and restrictions carefully before placing a bid! Some of our items are pick-up only due to size, shape, or other logistics; this is noted on the donation's page. Dates and times of use are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the donor and the buyer. Feel free to email MCS with any questions: email@example.com.
6. All items or services must be claimed or used within one year, unless otherwise specified.
7. Values placed on items and services are estimates made by the donors and are not warranted by MCS for tax purposes or general value. Starting bids and bid increments are established by the Auction Committee in conformance with the wishes of the donors and other criteria deemed appropriate.
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.