All auctions were completed at the Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction on Sunday, September 23, in Times Square.
Thanks for your support.
Make Your Pre-bid to Support Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great Broadway items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support men, women and children who have been affected by HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening illnesses.
Condition of Sale
The items listed in the auction catalogue will be offered and sold by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA) on the following terms and conditions amended by any posted notices or oral announcements during the sale:
1. On the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, highest bidder will have purchased the offered lot and (a) assumes full risk and responsibility therefore, (b) will pay the full purchase price therefore, and (c) will remove said property from Shubert Alley. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. Purchases must be settled on the night of sale, unless the bidder has placed a silent bid via telephone. Payment may be made by cash, check (made payable to BC/EFA), MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
3. Dates for walk-on roles and set visits in television are subject to one that is mutually acceptable and must be completed during the current season. Winning bidders must have scheduling flexibility. Because of editing that occurs after filming, there is not necessarily a guarantee one will appear in the final edited version to be broadcast. Winners must be over the age of 18 to film the appearance. If there is a problem, the producers of the TV shows assume no financial responsibility. These prizes may not be re-auctioned, sold or used in any other promotion. If you are interested in a particular lot, please ask if any special conditions apply, as some shows require pre-signed agreements for security reasons.
4. In general, theatre walk-on roles are for weeknight performances only and subject to a date that is mutually agreeable. Holiday weeks are excluded. In general, winners need to be over the age of 18.
5. All tickets are subject to availability and in general are good for weeknight performances, not including holiday weeks. Specific restrictions will be in the documentation delivered to winning bidder.
6. Bidders are responsible for making their own arrangements for travel packages, dinners, tickets and walk-ons as specified in the documentation delivered to winning bidder. After payment has cleared, said documentation will be mailed to the winning bidder.
7. All packages have expiration dates, in general, one year from date of auction. Some packages expire within six months of date of auction. Winning bidder assumes responsibility for making arrangements before expiration date.
8. Although BC/EFA has endeavored to catalog and describe all items correctly, all property is sold "As Is." BC/EFA makes no representation or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the property.
9. Auction prizes are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please contact your accountant for guidelines. BC/EFA is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.
10. Some restrictions and black-out dates may apply for airline travel. Vouchers are valid only for travel within the continental United States.
11. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. Winning bidder is legally bound to pay full purchase price.
12. Winners may be charged a shipping fee of $15.00 ($25.00 Overseas) for auction items that are not picked up in person at the live event.