We encourage you through artwork to help continue an essential dialog on breast cancer awareness. Tell friends, family and your community to check out our site. Let the bidding begin!
IAG Mission: to foster artists by providing affordable, professional space to grow, create, learn and exhibit, while providing cultural opportunities for the community.
- Impact is registered as a 501C not-for-profit. Impact is the only women's co-operatively run gallery in WNY.
- Impact will be entering our 20th year this coming November.
- Although starting on Breckinridge at Elmwood, we were one of the first set of occupants of the Tri-Main Center, 2495 Main Street, across from the Parkside area where the Frank Lloyd Wright/Darwin Martin property is.
- Impact hosts a new exhibition of original art in a wide variety of medias EVERY month, so we have brought WNY well over 225 exhibitions. Annually 9 OPEN ‘call to work’s go to ALL artists.
- Impact sponsors adult artistic workshops, professional development classes, free demos and tours throughout the year.
- Impact is a total 2170 square foot gallery space, larger than a lot of comparable galleries in WNY, well lighted, features a smaller members gallery off the main gallery and highlights the talent, skills and workmanship of its members in a unique gift gallery.
- Impact rents the full main gallery for receptions, birthday parties, special occasions and to other groups for full month shows, such as the Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society’s Fall Exhibition in October of 2011. Additionally we offer the Members Side Gallery for student thesis shows.
We encourage local purchasers to pick-up your ARTbreast at the gallery by appointment, as winning bids do NOT include shipping cost. We will ship anywhere at your expense. As artists used various materials, weights of ARTbreasts vary. Typical (non-plaster) weight is between 2-5 lbs. Items will be packaged and shipped within 3 weeks from close of auction. Buyers will be notified (by phone or email) regarding individual shipping costs.