- Four (4) Day Passes to STORY LAND (Glen, NH)
- Two-Night Weekend Stay at Double Tree by Hilton (Financial District, NYC)
- $100 Gift Card for Biggie's Clam Bar (Hoboken, NJ, Carlstadt, NJ, Ramsey, NJ Locations)
- Delicious Crumb Cakes Delivered to Your Door!!!
- Johnny Rockets (Select NJ/Canada Locations) Certificates for Dinner, AMC Movies, & Tees
- Delicious Crumb Cakes Delivered to your Door!!!
- BAJA (Hoboken, NJ) Gift Certificate
- One-Night Stay at the Casablanca Hotel (NYC, NY)
- Four (4) General Admission Passes to THE BRONX ZOO (Bronx, NY)
- $50 Court Street Gift Card (Hoboken, NJ)
Visit us on April 1, 2016 when we launch our next auction for Autism Awareness month. ASAT needs your help as we are launching this 6th annual Rock’n 4 Autism Awareness campaign. If you would like to make a donation to this campaign, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Autism Awareness is much more than simply raising awareness about autism; just as importantly, families need to be connected with the information and resources that will pave the way for effective treatment.
Proceeds from this auction will directly support several important projects, including distribution of our free quarterly newsletter (Science in Autism Treatment), promotion of public awareness of science in autism intervention through our website and our print resources, and expanding our outreach to the medical community.
Recent estimates suggest than 1 in 68 individuals in the United States are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. With over 400 treatment options available, families may struggle with identifying the most effective research-supported treatment that leads to meaningful progress for their child. The reality is that families invest thousands of dollars annually on unsupported approaches, which drain family resources and waste valuable time. Even worse, myriad so-called treatments are potentially harmful and place individuals with autism at risk.
The increase in autism prevalence, combined with clever marketing of treatments lacking scientific support, underscore the need for organizations like the Association for Science in Autism Treatment (ASAT). ASAT’s mission is to disseminate accurate information about autism treatments so that all families are empowered to identify and choose effective, scientifically validated interventions for their child.
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.