ArtSpan invites you to our annual benefit Art Auction!
Saturday, March 28th, 2015
Bid on 100+ artworks by local artists in juried live and silent auctions.
Proceeds benefit ArtSpan's mission to cultivate a vibrant, accessible, and world-class art community in San Francisco.
Auction artworks are hand-selected in diverse styles and mediums by our jurors, a locally renowned group of art experts.
Tickets and Registration Available at the Door
*Online Ticket Sales Closed at 11:59pm on Friday, March 27th!*
VIP RECEPTION: 5:30-6:30pm
Includes: advance admission, complimentary valet parking, wine tasting, gourmet hors d’oeuvres, seating for the Live Auction, and admission to The Educated Bidder: Bay Area Art Now! on Thursday, March 26, 6-8pm.
- 1 ticket: $135 in advance / $155 at the door
- 4 tickets: $500 ($40 savings)
- 10 tickets: $1200 ($150 savings)
GENERAL ADMISSION: 6:30-10:00pm
Includes: hors d’oeuvres and open bar. Valet parking available.
- 1 ticket: $60 in advance / $75 at the door
- 4 tickets: $200 ($40 savings)
- 10 tickets: $450 ($150 savings)
* The Auction is a 21+ event.
- First Silent Auction Section will close at 7:30pm
- Live Auction will start at 7:40pm
- Two Silent Auction Sections will close after the Live Auction
Adele Louise Shaw, Adrian Arias, Aga Szydlik, Alan Mazzetti, Alexandra Milukhin, Amy Ahlstrom, Amy Moore, Andrzej Michael Karwacki, Annie Galvin, Audrey Heller, Barry Barbour-Duncan, Beka Brayer, Beth Davila Waldman, Bradley Platz, Brett Walker, Carol Aust, Christie Leigh Smith, Christopher Schramm, Christopher Squier, Clark Swarthout, Colette Hannahan, Craig Mole, Danny Manniche, David Avery, Derek Lynch, Diane Abt, Dianne Hoffman, dk haas, Don Anderson, Ealish Wilson, Elaine Coombs, Elena Dendiberya, Elena Zolotnitsky, Elisabeth Nicula, Elizabeth Amento, Elizabeth Ashcroft, Elizabeth Saviano, Eric Dyer, Eric Joyner, Eric Rewitzer, Erika Meriaux, Eugene Reshetov, Fernando Reyes, Flicka McGurrin, Flora Davis, Fong Fai, George Gund, Gipe+Tell Studio, Greta & Manu Schnetzler, Heather Robinson, Herb Dang, Holly Coley, Holly Savas, Irene Schlesinger, Jana Grover, Jane Grimm, Janet Seifert, Jason Sinclair Astorquia, Jenifer Liput, Jennifer Berkowitz, Jenny Robinson, Jessica Anne Schwartz, Joan Schulze, John F. Melvin, John Kraft, John Nieto, Johnny Botts, Jonny Popovich, Jordana del Feld, Joshua Coffy, Justin Teisl, Kaitlin Trataris, Karl Roeseler, Katherine Kazlauskas, Kathleen Maley, Kay Kang, Kerri Warner, Kim Smith, Kyong Ae Kim, Larraine Seiden, Leila Noorani, Lennell Allen, Leslie Lowinger, Leslie Morgan, Linda Colnett, Lola Herrera, Lucky Rapp, Maggie Malloy, Marcia Stuermer, Mark, Paron, Martine Jardel, Megan Posas, Michael Beckler, Michael McConnell, Michael, Murphy, Michele de la Menardiere, Mike Kimball, Miles Epstein, Mirang Wonne, Monica Denevan, Mr Rogers, Nancy Cato, Natasha Dikareva, Oleg Lobykin, Oliver Klink, Patricio Moreno Toro, Paul Madonna, Pep Ventosa, Philippe Jestin, Phillip Hua, Rafe Mischel, Rajiv Khilnani, Ray Buffalo, Rebecca Fox, Renee DeCarlo Johnson, Rinat Goren, Robert Minervini, Roberta Ahrens, Robin Denevan, Roger Reeves, Romy Randev, Rustee Pace, Sasha Colin, Sawyer Rose, Scott Wynn, Soad Kader, Stephen C. Wagner, Susan Isome, Suzanne M. Shifflett, Suzy Barnard, Talavera-Ballon, Tej Greenhill, Trish Tunney, Valerie Scott, Victoria Veedell, Yishu Wang, Ytaelena Lopez, Yuri Boyko, & Zachary Welburn
- Shelley Barry, SLATE Contemporary, Principal
- Jim Caldwell, Stanford Continuing Studies Program, Artist & Architect
- William Gilmartin III, Art Collector
- Maria Jenson, SFMOMA, Head of Community & Public Partnerships
- Jenn Meyer, Local Take, Co-owner
- Kate Patterson Murphy, SF Arts Commission, Director of Communications
HONORARY HOST COMMITTEE:
- Jacqwi Campbell, SoKo Media, Co-Founder
- Chris Gilbert, Art Collector
- Richard Klein, dot429, CEO & Founder
- Eugene Lee, ChannelMeter, Co-Founder
- Chrissy Loader, Art Collector & Writer
- Gordon & Valerie Scott, SF Open Studios Artists & Art Collectors
- Patience Yi, Code and Canvas, Artist in Residency Co-Founder
Exhibit Design & Installation provided by:
This event is supported by the SOMArts Cultural Center’s Affordable Space Program, which provides subsidized, large-scale affordable space and technical assistance to nonprofits. SOMArts receives support from the San Francisco Arts Commission’s Community Arts and Education Program with funding from Grants for the Arts/The Hotel Tax Fund. The mission of SOMArts is to promote and nurture art on the community level and foster an appreciation of and respect for all cultures. To find out about SOMArts classes, events, and exhibitions, please visit www.somarts.org.
Donate or Support ArtSpan by Becoming a Member!
ArtSpan Members believe in the power of art to improve our community. As a Member, you will receive access events throughout the year. More importantly, your gift will help provide programs for artists, collectors, youth, and the general public. Click here to visit the ArtSpan website for more information.