CONDITIONS OF SALE
The items listed in the auction catalog will be offered and sold by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS on the following terms and conditions:
- On the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, highest bidder will have purchased the offered lot and (a) assumes full risk and responsibility therefore, (b) will pay the full purchase price therefore and (c) will remove said property from auction site. All sales are final.
- Dates for television walk-on roles and set visits are subject to a date that is mutually acceptable and must be completed during the current season. Winning bidders must have scheduling flexibility. Winners must be over the age of 18 to film the appearance. If there is a problem, the producers of the TV shows assume no financial responsibility. If you are interested in a particular lot, please ask if any special conditions apply, as most shows require pre-signed agreements for security reasons.
- Theatre walk-on roles and backstage experiences are subject to a mutually agreeable date. Holiday weeks are excluded. Age restrictions are noted in auction lot descriptions. Unless otherwise noted in the lot description, all walk-ons and backstage experiences should be booked before December 31, 2015. If a show closes before December 31 and you are unable to book a walk-on or backstage experience, Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS will return your winning bid. BC/EFA cannot return winning bids for walk-ons or experiences not fulfilled for shows that close after the New Year.
- All tickets are subject to availability and not good for holiday weeks. Specific restrictions will be in documentation given to winning bidder.
- Purchases must be settled on the day of sale, unless the bidder has placed a bid via telephone or the internet. Payment may be made by cash, check (made payable to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS), MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- No purchases for experiences may be re-auctioned, sold or used in any other promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, winning bidders are responsible for making their own arrangements for travel packages, dinners, tickets and walk-ons as specified.
- Unless otherwise noted within auction lot descriptions, auction lots expire one year from the date of auction. Winning bidder assumes responsibility for making arrangements before expiration and no refunds are given if bidder does not fulfill responsibility.
- Although Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS has endeavored to catalog and describe all items correctly, all property is sold “As Is.” Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS makes no representation or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the property.
- Auction prizes are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please contact your accountant for guidelines. Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Some restrictions and blackout dates may apply for airline travel. Airline travel is for coach class within the continental United States only.
All sales are final. There are no refunds. Winning bidder is legally bound to pay full purchase price.