Thank You to Our Co-Chairs!
Fri Oct 28, 2016
5PM - 9PM EDT
- If It Isn't Fresh, It Isn't Legal
- Behind the Scenes with Sportscaster Dan Roche, signed Pedro Martinez book & more!
- Red Sox vs Cubs: Grandstands, Access to the Royal Rooters Club, and more!
- Braille Jewelry Collection Including Personalized Necklace
- 4 Red Sox Loge Tickets
- Signed Photos of Lee Meriwether from Star Trek and Batman
- Josh Groban Broadway Tickets
- Binge Watch Your Favorite Charisma Carpenter TV Series!
- Three Months of Nutrition Coaching
- Boston Burger Company Package
A Million Laughs for Literacy Gala Silent Auction
Welcome to the Million Laughs for Literacy online auction benefiting National Braille Press! Bid today to help us spread the gift of braille literacy to blind children accross the country!
On Friday, October 28th, 2016, National Braille Press will be hosting its A Million Laughs for Literacy Gala! The event will feature guest speaker Haben Girma, an acclaimed accessibility advocate, and a performance by Emmy Award-winning comedian Jack Gallagher.
To purchase tickets, contact Marielle Boudreau at 617-425-2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online auction will open on October 17th and run until the evening of October 28th, when comedian Jack Gallagher takes the stage at the gala. Place your bids to support NBP from the comfort of home or the gala floor!
National Braille Press is an organization that helps spark and support a lifetime of opportunity for blind children through braille literacy and provides access to information that empowers blind people to actively engage in work, family, and community affairs.