- Art by GRACE 4th Grade, Pop-Art Fish
- GRACE Sous Chef for the Day (TK-6 Lunch)
- Art by GRACE 2nd Grade, "Many Sparrows" Canvas
- GRACE Librarian For A Day
- GRACE PE Teacher for A Day
- Head of School for a Day
- GRACE Principal For the Day K-6
- Orthodontic Treatment (Braces) with Dr. Ritter
- Jay's Lawn & Landscaping, 25 Cubic Yards of Mulch Installed
- Boating Day on Surfing Boat
The Celebrate GRACE Online Auction is Open!
The 2017 Celebrate GRACE Auction is now open. The auction will run from March 20, 2017 to March 30, 2017, with proceeds going to GRACE Christian School in order to support the Annual Fund.
Auction items range from one-of-kind experiences with beloved GRACE teachers to fun-filled vacations to orthodontics for your teen! Also included are several unique art pieces created by different groups of students at GRACE. Be sure to check it all out and share with your friends and family.
Let the bidding begin!
Make Your Bid to Support GRACE's Annual Fund
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our school, our students and our and mission.
The Annual Fund allows GRACE to invest in critical resources in the areas of academics, athletics, fine arts, safety, security, and technology. The operational budget guides our investment in these areas ensuring the highest level of quality within our budgetary constraints. The operational budget cannot anticipate the reality of what each school year brings; the Annual Fund is the mechanism that allows GRACE to respond to unexpected issues as they arise and capitalize on new opportunities quickly.
Be sure to check out these special items!