- A Week in November or January for 4 at Carneros Resort, and A Green Dream Wine Tour for 2
- Go Giants with the Superintendent! Tickets, Field Visit for 4, and An Autographed Ball!
- Chez Panisse for Two, Overnight at The Claremont Hotel, and a Gift from Vita Collage
- 2 Nights at Sea Star Cottage on Tomales for Two Adults & PRNSA Field Institute Classes
- 2 Nights at Tomales Bay Resort and Marina & a Blue Waters Kayaking Paddle Adventure for 2
- Enjoy Pilates in Point Reyes Station with 5 Customized Private Sessions with Audrey Piper
- Rustic Retreat with Paella Dinner for 25, Naturalist-led Hike, and Campfire Program
- A Guided, Customized Point Reyes Station Historic Walking Tour with Dewey Livingston
- 2 Nights at Bear Valley Cottage & Dinner at The Fork at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese for 4
- Guided Kayak Tour of the Jenner Estuary with Picnic, Lunch for 4 people with Smart Tours
Welcome to the 2017 Annual Point Reyes National Seashore Association (PRNSA) Dinner on the Pacific Plate Auction!
Our hearts go out to all of our friends, donors, bidders, and other residents of Sonoma and Napa Counties where fires continue to burn in Northern California.
Open from 6pm on Thursday, September 21, through 6pm on Wednesday, October 11, 2017, Point Reyes National Seashore Association's (PRNSA) online auction invites you to bid on dozens of family-friendly, fun, and educational Point Reyes National Seashore and San Francisco Bay Area adventures, excursions, and treasures!
#BetterTogether, Now More Than Ever!
In these challenging times of urban and suburban crowding, global climate change, and diminished National Park Service funding, your engaged participation in our fundraising efforts is now more important than ever.
All auction proceeds benefit the park's education, restoration, and conservation efforts that bring over 3,000 children each year to enjoy and learn about nature in our national park. We provide a youth scholarship fund and free programming that serve 50% of these young people, future stewards of this very special place.
How It Works
Take a look at our diverse offerings and make your bids, keeping in mind that every dollar raised provides more resources for inspiring and educating the next generation of public land stewards. Any amount paid over retail value is tax deductible. When the auction closes at noon on Wedneday, October 11th, winning bidders will be notified via email and shortly thereafter can claim their winnings.
Click here to plan ahead for your visit and learn more about Point Reyes National Seashore, or check out PRNSA's environmental education programs here. Want to volunteer at Point Reyes? Contact us here or visit us on Facebook. Thank you!
Live Event Details
The live auction will be taking place during our annual Dinner on the Pacific Plate fundraiser at Point Reyes National Seashore after a morning of naturalist-led walks and talks and an afternoon of live music, cocktails & hors d'oeuvres.
For more details about Dinner on the Pacific Plate and to purchase your tickets today, click HERE.