Renz Center's Online Auction Is Now Closed
All proceeds directly benefit individuals in substance abuse treatment and prevention education programs that ultimately help:
- Reunite a mom with her children
- Keep our roads safer from intoxicated drivers
- Help a dad get back to work and provide for his family
- Decrease crime and reduce impact in the criminal justice system
- Empower youth to develop positive decision-making skills
- Cut healthcare costs with fewer emergency room visits & hospital stays
- Reduce homelessness and domestic violence
Check back in the fall for our next online auction.
Renz Addiction Counseling Center is a non-profit agency dedicated to empowering individuals to lead healthier lives. Through evidence-based prevention and treatment programs, we deliver effective and professional services with integrity and compassion. Our agency has counselors and support staff available to help individuals in any one of our Clinical Services programs, including Outpatient/Intensive Outpatient Adolescent Services; Family Programs; Outpatient/Intensive Outpatient Adult Services; DUI Services, Passage For Women, and problem and compulsive gambling. And for teens, our team of prevention specialist offers special programs before, during and after school that gives them straight forward facts and empowerment skills to discourage substance use, in addition to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases. Renz Center’s prevention coordinators are also on hand to provide HIV counseling and referrals, in addition to free HIV testing, partner notification and community outreach. To learn more, visit www.RenzCenter.org.