- Handmade "Shades of Purple" Patchwork Quilted Throw
- Wooly Bugger Jackpot
- Guided Fly Fishing Trip for Steelhead for Two People
- Knapps Creek Trout Lodge One night Stay and 1/2 day Guided Fly Fishing
- One Week in a Shoshone River House near Cody, WY
- Guided Fly Fishing Trip for Two in Maine
- Orvis Microgrid Fleece along with a $50 Gift Card
- 8 Rivers Fly Rod
- Ross Reel - Colorado LT
- Just Added! Maven Fly Package - You Get to Choose the Color and Size!
- Chris DeCaro1
- Patricia Kennedy1
- Kate Wenger1
Make Your Bid to Support Casting for Recovery!
The 2017 Annual Online Auction is now open. The auction will run from November 6 to November 17, 2017, with proceeds going to Casting for Recovery in order to support our Quality of Life program.
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission. Auction items range from exotic vacation getaways to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community and let the bidding begin!
The mission of Casting for Recovery® (CfR) is to enhance the quality of life of women with breast cancer through a unique retreat program that combines breast cancer education and peer support with the therapeutic sport of fly fishing. The program offers opportunities for women to find inspiration, discover renewed energy for life and experience healing connections with other women and nature. CfR serves breast cancer survivors of all ages, in all stages of treatment and recovery, at no cost to participants.