- Ed Zschau1
FUND-A-NEED - DONATE TODAY!
Each year, our community has the opportunity to fund a District need that directly supports excellence in our children’s education. This year we want to enrich our book collections with awe-inspiring, spine-tingling, mind-bending books that deeply engage students, strengthen reading and thinking skills, and inspire kids to become lifelong readers.
Enhanced book collections can help our children…
- Engage with reading like never before.
- Fall in love with characters, root for them, learn from them and empathize with them.
- Grow up expecting to experiment with new genres and authors.
- Realize that the world is endlessly fascinating, that issues are complex and can be argued from different perspectives, and that lessons from history apply today.
- Grow up delighting in good writing and taking pleasure in language and humor as well as exciting plots.
- Expect that combinations of books will spark ideas.
- Relate to or learn from characters with diverse voices, backgrounds, experiences and points of view.
- Become strong readers, writers and citizens
Our goal is to raise at least $60,000 so we can make a significant impact on our literacy program by enhancing the collections in our book rooms and classrooms. Please donate today!
Click here to sign-up for some of the best parties throughout the year. Don't delay as most of these parties will sell out!