- By bidding in Jewish Family Service of Metrowest (JFS) Annual Seize The Dream Gala Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” JFS has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable
contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- JFS reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from JFS, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
- If you purchased tickets or a Special Friends Sponsorship through this site, you do not need to pre-register for the event
- All transactions require that you first complete the free and secure registration process.
- All transactions require that you enter a credit card. However, processing is not automatic and you may choose to submit a check as payment.
- Once your credit card is on file, that card may be used to bid in the online auction as well as make purchases at the live event. No transaction will be processed without your authorization, and you may use different forms of payment for separate transactions as desired.
If you have questions about the event or this site, please contact Kayla Hopkins by phone (508-875-3100 x220) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your support,
for believing in our mission, and
for helping us Seize the Dream!