- "Hawaii's Story by Hawaii's Queen" RARE First Edition
- "Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, Vol. XXIII, For 1903, Part I"
- Koa Hinged Box
- A Collection of Kona Coffee Cultural Festival Buttons
- Antique Hand Carved Jade Decorative Dog Figurine
- Lauhala Hat Band
- Small Ipu with Fern Design
- "In the Shadows" 1983 photo by Jim Kastner of Kalapana Beach
- Koa Sushi Set, including Chopsticks, Chopstick Rests & Board
- $50 Korner Pocket Bar & Grill Gift Certificate
- Janette Chiron4
- Mina Elison4
- Cameron Miculka2
- Carol Marier2
- ashley obrey1
Kona Historical Society's auction is closed!
Thank you for your participation!
The Kona Historical Society's online auction was a great success. Thank you all for taking the time to support Kona Historical Society and its many programs and projects.
Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- became a sponsor
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid
If you are one of the lucky winners, we will be sending you a winning bid email within 24 hours. If you'd like to pick up your item/s or have it sent to a different address than the one you registered with please call us IMMEDIATELY at 808-323-3222 before we start the shipping process. Items must be picked up by August 1 at Kona Historical Society in Kealakekua if you choose to pick them up rather than ship them.
All items are sold "as is" with NO REFUNDS. All sales are final. Shipping, handling, insurance (when applicable for items over $500) and Hawai`i state tax (4.16%) is the responsibility of the winning bidder unless otherwise stated. We try our best to ship items as economically as possible.
The Auction May Be Gone, But Our Mission Goes On!
Even though our auction has ended, our organization and our mission have not. We would greatly appreciate your continued support in terms of time, effort and funding. You may contact us at email@example.com , call us at 808-323-3222 or go to our online store at store.konahistorical.org to make a donation or buy some of our award-winning 100% Kona coffee.
Become a Sponsor
If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor please complete our simple form and we will contact you.