- Pamela Feltch2
- kerry tobias1
- Rachel Romanski1
Auction in now LIVE!
Saturday April 6, 2019 @ 8pm
All proceeds go towards CHIME Charter School to support important school needs such as our library, arts education, classroom materials, school-wide field trips, and a specialized physical education program.
How to BID, WIN, and Pay for your items:
1. Create a account with credit card to be used for payment if you win an item
2. Select the item you want to bid on
3. Review the conditions and restrictions of item carefully before bidding; expiration dates, "new customers only" etc.
4. Watch the item and keep bidding or enter the maximum amount you ultimately would be willing to pay for the item and check the "Proxy Bid" option. The auction program then bids on your behalf against other bidders, up to the amount entered. You will be notified by email if you are finally outbid or you are the winning bidder
5. Winning bidder is responsible for picking up item(s) at CHIME Charter School on the pick up days indicated below. Non-local winning bidders may request shipping for an additional shipping/handling fee of $2
Item Pick Up:
CHIME Charter School Auditorium
19722 Collier St.Woodland Hills, Ca 91364
Sunday April 7, 2019 10am - 12 noon
Monday April 8 - Wednesday April 10, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00pm
Share the auction with friends, family, and community via email and Face Book!.
Check back frequently, new items may be added.
Let the bidding begin!