St. Elizabeth School is getting ready to run an online auction fundraiser.
Starting on August 20, 2019, St. Elizabeth School will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page.
Live Event Details
8AM - 2PM EDT Add to My Calendar
Join St. Elizabeth School for its 18th Annual Golf Tournament, held at The Woodlands Golf Course on September 17. You don’t need to be a seasoned golfer to participate. The day is about fun and fundraising!
A DAY OF FUN!
- 18 holes of golf with carts
- Continental breakfast, hot dogs on the course, gourmet luncheon, open bar, and assorted snacks
- Goody bags and prizes
- Commemorative gift
- Longest Drive, Closest-to-the-Pin, and Hole-in-One contests
- Opportunity to participate in Driving Range, Double or Nothing, and/or Putting Contests
- 50/50 and top-prize raffles
- Souvenir foursome photos
- Door prizes
- Silent auction at the event
- Meet SES parents, friends, and supporters
- Prizes for top three Net and Gross golf foursomes