Support Manhattan Country School's
2019 Farm Festival Online Auction
Manhattan Country School's 2019 Farm Festival online auction will be available from October 15-29. We hope you will explore and share our wide range of fun, unique, and useful items, experiences, and services. There'll be something for everyone! To learn more about Farm Festival, visit farmfestival.nyc.
In the meantime, you may:
*note: winner need not be present at the drawing to win so please share the link far and wide!
Ideas for auction donations include:
Tickets and Entertainment
- Sport events (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, tennis etc)
- Broadway shows
- Music Concerts
- TV show tapings
Vacations, Staycations and Getaways
- Airline tickets or vouchers
- Stays at vacation homes
- Museum memberships
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Lunch or Skype with a celebrity/person of renown
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a museum
- Visit to a set or show
- Foodie experiences e.g. dinner party with a star chef, exclusive dinner at a restaurant
- Wine or spirits tastings
- Birthday party spaces and performers
- Beauty (haircuts, massages, facials etc)
- Fitness (yoga, personal training)
- Interior design
What does Farm Festival support?
Manhattan Country School's mission-based commitment to economic, racial and cultural diversity and educational equity is sustained through a sliding-scale tuition policy which enables families to pay tuition based on their means. Approximately 70% of the school's operating expenses are covered by income from tuition. The remaining 30% comes from the MCS Fund, fundraising events including Farm Festival and facility rentals.
Farm Festival revenue supports general operating expenses including faculty and staff salaries, benefits and professional development opportunities, educational supplies for classrooms and facility maintenance.