- The Country Club, Brookline: Golf and Lunch for Two with a Landmarks Trustee
- Boston Red Sox Tickets
- Sail on a Shields Class Sailboat on Sippican Harbor, Marion, MA - Beverly Yacht Club
- Gloucester, MA Summer Home: Four Night Stay
- Four (4) Tickets to See Boston Ballet's The Nutcracker and a Backstage Tour
- Boston Ballet: Two tickets for Giselle - BID NOW FOR PERFORMANCE ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2019
- Weekend in the City: Two-night stay at the Inn at the Harvard Club of Boston
- Franconia, NH Vacation Home: Four Night Stay
- Boston Public Garden Deluxe Private Tour
- Bass Rocks Golf Club, Gloucester, MA: Round of Golf and Lunch for 3 People
The Online Auction is Open!
Our Live Event is coming soon.
Welcome to the Boston Landmarks Orchestra's Auction Webpage! Our auction is now live and will run until 8:00 pm on Tuesday, October 22.
Every summer we present a series of free concerts at the legendary Hatch Shell along the Charles River from mid-July to late August. By providing thousands of people with access to great orchestral music we proudly achieve the vision of our late founder, conductor and community advocate Charles Ansbacher. We are also carrying out the legacy of the great Arthur Fiedler − who started the tradition of free orchestral concerts on the Esplanade in 1929. Collaborating with arts, cultural, education and social service organizations, the orchestra seeks to ensure that great music is available to audiences across ethnic, economic, and cultural boundaries.
Help us meet our 2019 fundraising goal by participating in our auction! The higher you bid, the higher others are encouraged to bid, and the more you help us to reach our goal. Please take a look at the fantastic packages that we have available thanks to many generous donors, and share this page with your friends and family!
Let the bidding begin!
Live Event Details
6PM - 10PM EDT Royal Sonesta Boston 40 Edwin H Land Blvd, Cambridge, MA 02142 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
The 90th Anniversary of Free Concerts at the Hatch Shell
The Legacy of Maestro Arthur Fiedler
Accepted by his son Peter Fiedler
The Massachusetts Department of Conservation & Recreation
For its Dedication and Stewardship of the Hatch Shell
Accepted by DCR Commissioner Leo Roy
Join us at our Gala!
Our annual Gala will be held on Thursday, October 22, 2019 at the Royal Sonesta Boston. This year, we honor the legacy of Maestro Arthur Fiedler and 90 years of free concerts at the Hatch Shell. We also look forward to honoring The Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
For more information about the event and to purchase tickets, please visit our website: https://www.landmarksorchestra.org/donate/2019-landmarks-gala/