- Piperade Restaurant: Dinner for 4 & bottle of wine
- CQ Hotels: One night weekend stay for double occupancy at any Club Quarters Hotel
- Da Flora Cafe: $100 Gift Card
- San Francisco Ballet: Two tickets to one performance during 2020 season
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 6 guest passes and a private docent tour
- Perry's Restaurants: Gift Certificate for $100 at any of their 3 restaurants
- Ozumo Contemporary Japanese Cuisine, San Francisco: $100 Gift Certificate
- Delfina: $100 Gift Card good at any of their locations
- Berber, a North African Supper Club: $100 Gift Certificate
- Pier 23 Cafe: $100 Gift Certificate
The Online Auction is Open! NEW ITEMS ADDED!
The NEXT VILLAGE SF HALLOWEEN PARTY ONLINE AUCTION is now open. The auction will run until October 27 at 8pm, with proceeds going to NEXT Village SF to support seniors living in the northeast section of San Francisco.
Whether you live in the SF Bay area or beyond, there is plenty for you to enjoy. Auction items include hotel stays, fine restaurants, art from local artists, excellent wines, good concerts and theatre, a morrocan wedding blanket and other donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
New items are still coming in. Check what there is again!!
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PDT San Francisco Italian Athletic Club 1630 Stockton St. San Francisco Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Join us for Halloween In The Village, our 5th Annual Halloween Party Fundraiser
Sunday, October 27th, 6:30 to 9:30pm
More information and tickets: https://www.universe.com/halloweeninthevillage-motown-style
Online auction starts Oct. 7. Click here for a preview and to bid! https://www.biddingforgood.com/NEXTVillageSF
Online Auction ends at 8PM
Make Your Bid to Support NEXT Village San Francisco!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission. NEXT Village SF is a local neighborhood 501(c)3 non-profit whose mission is to support seniors in northeast San Francisco to age in place, in their own homes and community. For additional information, visit our web site at www.nextvillagesf.org.