- Four Nano Spotter Flashlights
- 4 Tickets to Crayola Experience
- Treasure of the Atocha: A $400 Million Archaelogical Adventure
- Art Print: Extinction Lasts Forever by Rogest
- A half-day trip for two divers with Apex Predators in South Africa
- New Jersey Coastwalks, by Dery Bennett with maps and illustrations by Marie Levine
- Lost Gold of the Republic -- The Greatest Shipwreck Treasure of the Civil War Era
- Blue Shark Leggings
- 2020 Calendar : Great White Sharks of Guadalupe Island
- Meet Dean Fessler (aka THE Shark Man), for lunch or dinner in NJ or Philadelphia
The Online Auction is Open!
The 2019 Winter Auction II is now open. The auction will run from November 26, 2019 to December 13, 2019 and begins closing at 9:30 pm EST. with proceeds going to Shark Research Institute in order to support our research, conservation and outreach programs. Auction items range from exotic vacation getaways to donated items guaranteed to delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the bidding begin!
Now is your chance to not only get all the great items you want, but to do it knowing you are helping support our organization and mission.