- BoJack Horseman Art Book, autographed by main cast and creator
- Dinner for Four with Wine Pairings at Fox and the Knife in Boston
- First Bound Edition of Our Bodies Ourselves, signed by founders
- Hand-Knit Shawl with Swarovski Crystals
- A Day Behind the Scenes at Teen Vogue in NYC
- A Week on Cape Cod
- Sonoma Getaway
- Original Orphan Black Pilot Script, personalized & autographed by Tatiana Maslany
- Exclusive Swag from Fun Home the Musical, autographed by Alison Bechdel
- Lobster Dinner for Four
Bid for the Feminist Future We Deserve!
Now through Sunday, December 8, this is where you can bid on exclusive items from generous donors. The best part? Every dollar you spend will help Our Bodies Ourselves Today build a world-class online platform to provide women with the most up-to-date, trustworthy, and inclusive information about our health, sexuality and well-being.
Housed at the Center for Women’s Health and Human Rights at Suffolk University, and with the blessing of the original Our Bodies Ourselves founders, OBOS Today is creating an original digital resource that will cut through the overwhelm of random Google searches, celebrity health trends, and pharma-funded “women’s wellness” sites, building on the legacy of Our Bodies Ourselves to offers users only the most up-to-date, trustworthy, and inclusive information about our health, sexuality and well-being.
OBOS Today will be curated and continually updated by panels of leading feminist health experts drawn from the fields of medicine, public health, academia, consumer activism, policy, and media. The information provided will be accurate, evidence-based, holistic, and user-friendly, while voicing the perspectives and addressing the needs of women and girls across race, class, age, ability, gender, and other differences. In a moment when women's health and freedom is under constantly escalating attack, OBOS Today is creating an essential tool for resistance and liberation.