- Sony 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray DVD Player UBP-X700
- Private State House Tour and Lunch for Four with Representative Claire Cronin
- Three (3) cheese pizzas per week for 1 year from Buddy's Union Villa
- $125 value in gifts cards to Capital Grill, two $50 & one $25
- $125 Certificate for Buff & Wax from Dealer's Choice Auto Body
- 12x18" Fine Art Print (Go B's) by Eric Lothrop
- $125 value in gifts cards to Capital Grill, two $50 & one $25
- $200 Gift certificate to La Cucina Ristorante donated by Dr David Mudd
- One (1) year family membership to Old Colony YMCA donated by Easton Branch
- Round-trip passage for Two (2) on Hy-Line High-Speed Martha's Vineyard Ferry
After 34 years the Easton Lions Auction has been redesigned into an Online Only event that will run in conjunction with our new "Celebration of Easton" Dinner on Saturday night, March 7, 2020, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, doors open at 5:30 for appetizers and item preview. Please be in your seats by 6:30 when the TV production starts.
It’s one big Event! Bidding is live through the celebration event on March 7th. Even during the televised event, ALL bidding is online at Bidding for Good! No more phones. No more squinting at TV boards, or listening to presenters announce the bids.
Easton Lions Club will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - many of whom will be present at the dinner Celebration on March 7th. All groups are listed in the Dinner details below.
Please be generous in your donations as well as your bids to support these great causes. If you do not see any items of interest, we also accept donations to the Lions Club of Easton Foundation. Just click the donate now button. We can only support Easton with your help & support.
Most items will be ready for viewing before bidding begins. Please take note, we may have late breaking items added during the week. So be sure to check back on Friday for anything new that you may have missed on the 29th.
All items will be sold on March 7th. You do not need to be present at the dinner to win! Items generally close out on the following schedule, but items may be extended:
- 7:00 pm closing $ 50 and under
- 7:30 pm closing $ 51 to $100
- 8:00 pm closing $101 to $300
- 8:30 pm closing $301 to priceless
What is a Bid Extension:
Extensions happen when hot items have bid activity in the last 5 minutes before close. If a bid is received during the closing minutes of an item's auction the close time will be extended by 5 minutes. This ensures no bidder is cut out by a last second sniper Extensions will continue until all bidders are satisfied and will automatically close when there is a 5 minute extension period without a new bid.
Winning Bidder Notes:
PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Winning bidders must pick up their items on the day of the Celebration of Easton Auction broadcast, March 7, from 7:30-9:00 pm, at the Richardson Olmsted Cafeteria, 101 Lothrop Street, Easton, MA. To the extent that you cannot pick up an item on March 7th we have three delivery options. Packaging & shipping charges will be applied separately:
- Certificates and gift cards: $3 per household mailed to USPS address (same charge for 1 or more certificates).
- Physical items for Easton residents only: $5 per item (e.g., if three items won, total charge is $15), items will be hand delivered by a Lions courier.
- Physical items to non-Easton residents: Cost will vary by item and distance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details for your item of interest. Fragile items may cost $30 or more to ship.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
Celebration of Easton Dinner
Live Event Details
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST Richardson Olmsted School Cafeteria 101 Lothrop Street, North Easton, MA 02356 (Doors open at 5:30 for appetizers and item preview. Please be in your seats by 6:30 when the TV production starts) Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Join the Easton Lions Club in our first Celebration of Easton community dinner event. Tickets are on sale now. You must register or sign-in to your Bidding for Good account, which also allows you to bid on all auction items. Tickets on sale until March 1st so we can get a head count for the caterer.
Dinner catered by Twins Catering of Easton
Appetizers - Mediterranean:
Hard and soft cheeses, fig preserve, dried fruits, artisan breads, accompanied with marinated artichokes, Greek olives, roasted red pepper, hummus, and tabbouleh served with pita bread and crackers
Three Course Meal:
Salad of the season includes strawberries, blueberries, feta and pine nuts over field greens finished with a cranberry vinaigrette.
Harvest Stuffed Chicken finished with a maple cream and served with sweet potato parsnip puree and haricot verte, or
Vegetarian ancient grain and Himalayan red rice stuffed tomato over a roasted chick pea puree and spicy tomato broth.
Both served with with assorted rolls with aglio.
Dessert is a decadent Strawberry Crumb Cheesecake topped with strawberry coulis and chantilly cream.
A question and answer format with several Easton community groups present interspersed with pre-recorded stories for others, including Auction progress. The groups honored this year are:
- Ames Free Library
- Barton Center for Diabetes Education
- Boy Scouts BSA, Troop 193, Pack 193, Pack 76, and Troop 42
- Easton Community Emergency Response Team
- House of Possibilities
- HUGS II
- OA Cross Country Team
- OA Iron Tiger Robotics Team
- Old Colony YMCA of Easton
- Raising Multicultural Kids
- We Do Care
- Friends of Yardley Wood Rink
You don't have to be present to bid on the auction items. Bidding online starts February 29th and concludes on March 7th. But - unlike years past - no telephone bidding! When you see a desirable item, bid here at Bidding for Good. Do not be outbid. Set your high bid and let Bidding for Good increment it as new bids come in. Simple, efficient and fun.
Our Celebration of Easton Dinner event is an opportunity to learn how you can benefit from and participate with these organizations and to celebrate the service and civic activities that make Easton such a wonderful place to live.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Sponsor - Donate an Item
Place your company's logo on our site that links back to your own web page and you could develop new business. We can track how often your logo is viewed and clicked to see just how many people are accessing your site.
If you have an item to donate to our auction, click the Donate an Item link here.